Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Howland Wins On Futures Tour

Futures Tour player Janell Howland just recently started posting at the Waggle Room. This past weekend she birdied the final hole to win the Louisiana Pelican Classic in Lafayette.

I haven’t paid much attention to the Futures Tour, but maybe it’s time I started.
Janell’s post on her weekend in Lafayette is a great read – mostly for her excitement about winning her first professional event, but also for the little blurbs of Tour life with her friends/competitors that she shares.

Congratulations, Janell! Hope we see you in the Big Show next year!

2 comments:

Golf Babes said...

Hey Hound Dog, I post at Waggle Room, too, so in a roundabout way, I'm passing along thanks from WR for the nice mention. (And I think the WR writer, Mulligan Stu, would like to invite you to post there too ... his email is on the WR front page, if you want to touch base).

Hound Dog said...

Thanks Squire, I'll do that.