Wednesday, June 11, 2008

KLPGA Rankings

Here is my first ranking of players on the KLPGA, which was much easier to compile than the JLPGA one I did last month. Not only is the KLPGA website available in English, they also present in an easily accessible manner all five stats that my system needs to work properly. There was only one problem – the English side of the site doesn’t have results of the last two events and the stats are only current through event #7, the Taeyoung Cup Korea Women’s Open. I’ll take what they give me and present my KLPGA Top 20 as of May 18. The number in parentheses is the player’s current Rolex Ranking. Like my monthly LPGA rankings, there is no surprise at the top.

1. Ji-Yai Shin (8)
2. Ha-Neul Kim (124)
3. So Yeon Ryu (211)
4. Sun Ju Ahn (49)
5. Hye-Yong Choi (160)
6. Hye Youn Kim (213)
7. Seul A Yoon (182)
8. Ran Hong (161)
9. Bo Bae Kim (365)
10. Chang-Hee Lee (419)
11. Il-Hee Lee (229)
12. Chae-A Oh (337)
13. Hee Kyung Seo (174)
14. Young Ran Jo (156)
15. Bo-Bea Park (233)
16. Aram Cho (282)
17. Min Sun Kim (267)
18. Bo Kyung Kim (164)
19. Ae-Ree Pyun (457)
20. Hei Ji Kim (418)

Bo Kyung Kim won the Doosan Match Play event three weekends ago and Ha-Neul Kim grabbed her second victory of the year two weeks ago at the HillState SeoKyung Ladies Open. I’m sure Ha-Neul would remain in second place because Shin has three victories already, but Bo Kyung would probably rank about 10th if I had the updated stats.

Those Rolex numbers (aside from Shin’s) look mighty low, don’t they? I’ll be posting about that shortly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to our wow Gold and store. We are wow power leveling specilized, professional and reliable website for selling and service. By the wow powerleveling same token,we offer the best WoW service for our long-term and loyal customers You will find the benefits and wow gold value we created different from other sites. As to most people