Saturday, April 26, 2008

Stanford Intl - 3rd Round highlights

First off, I don't have Annika's birdie putt at 17 (which has her ahead going into the final round). The power blinked at my house and my DVR was recovering while she was putting. So don't think I'm ignoring the leader just so I can flood you with Grace Park clips!

Grace chips in for birdie at 15.

Momoko Ueda birdies 14.

Ueda birdies 18.

Paula Creamer sets up birdie at 18...

...and then rolls it in.

Grace finishes up at 18, followed by a nice retrospective on her wins back in 2003 and 2004.

1 comment:

IceCat said...

[quote]So don't think I'm ignoring the leader just so I can flood you with Grace Park clips![/quote]

Why would I mind? The more I see of Our Grace the better! My prayer is that her showing this week is another step on the road back to the lead pack of consistent contenders.

Kevin