Saturday, March 29, 2008

Safeway 2nd Round highlights

Mucho clips today! I'll start with Alena Sharp making birdie at 8.


Cristie Kerr birdies 13 while Suzann Pettersen reads her putt from a prone position.


Grace Park sighting! This was it though - only her tee shot at 18.


Louise Friberg birdies 15 and gets her own GC spotlight feature.


I couldn't resist this one. I've read several accounts of Mikaela Parmlid's tendency to play deliberately - last night I started laughing as I watched her prepare to tee off at 17. She did come up with a good shot.


A four-pack - Friberg just misses, Meg Mallon makes the cut, Ji-Young Oh and Emily Bastel make air with birdie putts. Please forgive the sloppy edit in the middle (at least it gives you an extra glimpse of Natalie!).


Christina Kim interviewed by Mike Ritz (for Chigger).

No comments: