Monday, February 25, 2008

Ginn Tribute, here we come!

While watching the Fields Open coverage this weekend, my wife and I began discussing when/where we should go see another tournament in person. Our first was very enjoyable – the 2006 (and final) Florida’s Natural Championship in Atlanta, won by Sung Ah Yim. We decided on the Ginn Tribute Hosted by Annika in Charleston, SC at the end of May. Our son will be out of school and we can make a week-long vacation out of it, complete with beach activities and such. We’ve already purchased our tickets online and made hotel reservations – internet accessible, of course!

So my Ginn Tribute recaps will be up-close and personal, with lots of pics on Pro-Am Day and observations from the course itself. It will be a busy and exciting several days, and I’m really looking forward to it. We’ll probably skip Friday’s second round to give the old feet a break going into the big weekend. If anyone else out there plans to be in attendance, drop me a line at
hounddog.lpga@yahoo.com and we’ll try to hook up. I’ll be the big dopey guy typing notes into his Blackberry.

Ginn Tribute tournament site (order tickets here)

1 comment:

Galley said...

I meant to go last year since it's only a few hundred miles from Greenville. Perhaps this is the year.